Transfer conditions: for the best trips for you as for us
Would you like to know more about transfer conditions in Alicante and Valencia (Costa Blanca) and surroundings? Check the chart below to learn how we have been working for over 25 years.
Be prepared by reading the following
- Taxi Alicante will not be liable for any delays caused by, for example, traffic jams, car breakdown, weather circumstances, etc., which result in the passenger(s) losing their flight. For that reason, you need to indicate an adequate pick-up time which allows you to still be on time despite any delays.
- In order to ensure correct service, the person soliciting the transport service must provide all information requested by Taxi Alicante. Mandatory data to be provided are the pick-up and/or drop-off address, the flight arrival time and a telephone number.
- When pick up is at an airport, you should look for a sign with your name on it. The requesting passenger is obliged to inform Taxi Alicante as soon as possible in case he/she is not on the previously specified flight. If the time of arrival and/or departure varies greatly from the initially specified time, then the requesting passenger must also inform us as soon as possible. If the requesting passenger fails to do so, then the full price of the booked journey must be paid, in addition of the amount which corresponds to the costs of any transfers already made.
- Child seats / height cushions are available free of charge ON YOUR REQUEST. So you, as a customer, must always state whether there are children in the company who need a car seat. This is mandatory for children up to 12 years. If you do not reserve this and therefore the transfer cannot be carried out due to security & insurance reasons, you will be held liable and will in any case have to pay 100% of the transfer.
- Passengers are liable for any damage caused to Taxi Alicante for which they are responsible.
- Taxi Alicante is insured in accordance with the regulations governing passenger transportation services in Spain.
- Complaints related to Taxi Alicante services will only be accepted and handled if they are submitted by registered letter and within 8 days after the corresponding service has been provided. A complaint does not constitute a reason for cancelation or postponement of payment.
- Our drivers will wait a maximum of 1 (one) hour after your flight has landed. After that period, an extra amount of 20.00 (twenty) euros will be charged in addition to the previously agreed price of the journey.
- Taxi Alicante reserves the right to cancel a booked service at the last moment due to force majeur, such as traffic chaos, weather circumstances, terrorist attacks, etc. However, we will always do everything within our power to avoid cancelation of your service.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the journey. After that we are obliged to charge you the full price.
- All amounts can be paid in advance via a bank transfer to our bank account number IBAN ES81 0128 0643 6301 0002 5246 – B.I.C.: BKBKESMM. Once you have made the transfer, please send us a copy of this as proof by email. If desired you can pay in cash to the driver or through creditcard.
- In case of disputes, only the courts of the legal district where Taxi Alicante´s main office is located are competent.
Would you like to know more?
If you still have a question about our transfer conditions to Alicante and Valencia on the Costa Blanca (Calpe, Benidorm, Javea, Moraira, Torrevieja, Altea, Albir, Benissa, Denia, …), please contact us by phone or via the form available on the site. Also ask for your airport shuttle quote or other services: it will be provided free of charge and without obligation.